|Partners in Love, 8x10, acrylics and tea stains|
Well, as you can see, I'm still pretty much in the vintage mood. I now have this craving to smudge, stain, splatter, tear and wrinkle! I'm sure it's a pretty common thing with artists during the beginning of the year to adopt a new addiction? Yes? :)) As usual, this one just made it into my shop.
Anyway, back to promises... Want to know something I'm very lousy at? Passing on awards!! My deepest apologies, I just never seem to have the time. But that of course will have to change. At least I'll do my best. So huge thank yous to Yeevon and Sara Lynn for giving me the Stylish Blog Award!
Now to share 7 things about me...
- I cherish my first sip of hot coffee in the wee hours of the morning. Usually around 3-4 am!
- Breakfast menus are my favorite. I would have them 3 times a day if I had my way.
- I can never keep a sketchbook. They either mysteriously disappear or make their way to my girl's desk for her own use.
- I have watched The Sound of Music more than 50 times in my life. Gotta love those puppets they played!!
- When I was little, I once adopted an old, mangy, tattered looking cat off the street and named him Timmy, whom I loved adoringly.
- I'm very good with visual memories but very bad at remembering dates and year.
- One place I'm fanatically dying to see is Santorini in Greece.
And to pass the awards to some deliciously stylish blogs:
Anne of El Milagro Studio: Little Miracles of Art
Rossichka of Out of the Shell
Heidi of Art Journal of Heidi Alamanda
Faerwillow of ~Serendipity~
Ann Marie of My Dog is a Pancake
Cecilia of doodle doodle dum dum
Katherine of Katherine Thomas Art
Yasmin of Mundo Mundaca
There. Promises carried out as intended. And it sure feels good! Well, I have the same award passed on to my other blog, and you're welcome to read about it there. Have an inspiring weekend, friends!
Hugs to you,