Saturday 6 November 2010

Sow Your Light #5 & Donations with Every Art Print Purchase at My Shop!!!!

I'm overjoyed by the amazing enthusiasm I get from my wonderful blogger friends for this donation! And some of you may wonder why I have decided to donate original drawings instead of prints, which obviously involves more work and definitely more time consuming. Well, the reason is simply because originals are unique and special. I feel personally involved while creating them and I believe people deserve something special in the exchange of their helping hand. Nevertheless, given the slow speed I'm taking to create these drawings, I've decided, in addition to the original drawings, to donate $5 off each art print sale over at my shop throughout this month, until further notice. It may not be much, but it's the best I can do for now, while more people would have the chance to reach out. So please, help spread the word.

Anyway, here is my fifth drawing for the donation...




Sow Your Light #5
Original drawing
Size: A4
US$25.00
( not including shipping cost)




***** SOLD to a dear friend *****




13 comments:

  1. Oh she's an absolute beauty! You have such a big heart and kind soul Amalia, helping people out in this way is so wonderful, and your art is bringing people so much happiness too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous and the flow to her hair and the water is stunning. I love the way you drew the leaves as well... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you're going on a slow speed :)

    Instead, I think you have done a marvelous job by donating your beautiful artworks that you have spent a lot of care and passion on them to help people!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very lovely and tender.
    originals mean the world to me, so I most certainly agree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amalia, my dear. Your women are beautiful. Sad, but not without hope. Delicate, but not without strength. And quite truthfully, you are creating them at an inspired pace.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amalia, it's nice to see you are beautiful on both sides .... outside and inside

    now don't let that go to your head

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amalia, I have something for you at my blog :D
    http://chanyeevon.blogspot.com/2010/11/tags-for-tuesday-new-schedule.html (the last part)

    Hope you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, everyone! Your comments mean so much to me!! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad that your gorgeous drawings have been selling so fast Amalia!! I was so relieved to see that you are safe. It is so kind of you to help with your wonderful talent. I cannot even imagine what those people are going through right now. ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aha, I am glad I gave you bumps, but certainly not of the goose I hope. It's an odd expression that. You recognised my people? Thank you Amalia, you are very kind!

    Doink says hello especially :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I forgot to thank you for watching that video. I really appreciate that :)

    see you

    my magic word is 'vamoose'!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amalia - I have just posted a new blog entry on both of my blogs about Fabulous Marie Antoinette Finds for Christmas. I would LOVE to add a link to your etsy page. Do you have any images of MA for sale? If so, please email me your Etsy link and I will add you immediately (just in time for holodays)!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your lovely daydreams, they always make me smile! ♥