Friday 31 December 2010

A Little Announcement and a Sweet Surprise

Hello my lovelies! I hope you're having a gorgeous day, because I have a little announcement to make... I just spent all my morning and a great part of the day to set up my own personal galleries, where I now display some of my work that are available for purchase.

The galleries are located just under the header and as icons along the sidebar on the right. Good news for those with no Etsy account, yes? So from now on, you can freely browse away here or hop over to my Etsy shop to buy any art I have available for you! Hours well spent, don't you think?
And to top that off, I also want to share with you a sweet surprise that was delivered to my door yesterday morning from my dear lovely friend, Tammie Lee.




Just look at those cards with her beautiful photographs on them! And just the ones I would have picked out myself! Thank you so much, Tammie, you are such a darling!

I hope little sweet surprises are coming your way today too...

~Amalia~

11 comments:

  1. Ooooh, the little fairy is so cute! I love window shopping! Tammie Lee's photographs are magnificent to behold. Happy new year dearest Amalia. May the new year bring peace, love, joy and happiness. Tsup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I would buy one of each if I could!! I still have my eye on that geisha picture and will have to give it to myself for a present soon!

    Hugs my dear and I wish you the most joy and peace in 2011!

    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an excellent idea! I know the prints I ordered from you arrived perfect and are even more beautiful in real life.
    Now I can come here and shop.... ;D
    You tempt me far to much!!!
    Have a wonderful New Year!

    XXOO~~♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, my dear Amalia! i'm just wanting to tell you that I love you so much and that I appreciate your friendship! Merry welcoming of the New Year! I'll write again tomorrow! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a good idea! Thank you for stopping by my blog and letting me know about the drawing that I asked about. I will come back and shop as soon as I have some free time. You have some wonderful items.
    Your surprise cards are so lovely : )
    Have a joyous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at that sweet fairy! and a new shop, how wonderful~

    I am happy that you enjoyed getting your wee surprise in the mail, this makes me smile...

    wishing you the loveliest of days... each and every of 2011!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely package to receive in the post!
    Oh and the fairy in your little drawing is so so sweet. Happy new year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice surprise! Tammie knew what would bring you joy and she chose those beautiful photo-images!
    I've just decided which piece of art I would love to have and I think we'll order it pretty soon!:)))
    HAPPY NEW YEAR, my dear, tender, beautiful Amalia!
    Let it bring you and your family health, love and good luck! I wish you exciting journeys in the land of Art, inspiration, new horizons to reach, love, love, love and many precious moments with your friends in the blog world!! Kisses!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog looks wonderful. I think your work is amazing, like in a favorite child's story book. When my children were little and I read to them--the illustrations were so important in the books I chose. I would have liked to have seen your work in them~

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is awesome! Your galleries are beautiful, beautiful! And YES, Tammie Lee's photographs are some of the finest I have ever seen. She is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your lovely daydreams, they always make me smile! ♥