Monday 23 November 2009

Featuring My Personal Muse: Enchanting Arts of Louise Robinson, a.k.a. Art and Ghosts



Watching horror movies has never been a thing for me. Not because I'm a scaredy cat, but only because I find it a little off to watch people hide, runaway screaming and eventually getting stabbed, slashed, eaten or just die in very unnatural deaths. Strangely enough, some scary movies actually appeal to me and most of them are classic tales of past histories, both fictions and non-fictions. These include stories about vampires and ghosts that have been known to roam the earth for hundreds of years. Or so they say.

Which is why, I find the works of Louise Robinson, a.k.a. Art and Ghosts, to be most intriguing and fascinating to my eyes. Fairy tales and dreams, ghosts and imaginary portraits of enchanting characters are her main featured themes, all ingeniously done to perfection. All her works seem to send off a kind of eerie but pleasant feel, and give a somewhat sad but serene mood to them. So I was incredibly pleased to have found her beautiful blog where I now find myself constantly coming back for more inspiration.

Levitating Girl


Snow White


Anja and The Bear


Sylvia


The Birthday Present




A little Note: 
Please send a written permission to the artist if you are interested to use any of her featured work here.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!
    Thanks for sharing...
    Hugs
    Ev...
    www.elpuestuflora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for this:)
    Im so glad you like the Levitating Girl, she is one of my recent favourites!

    Lou^^

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your lovely daydreams, they always make me smile! ♥